Terms and Conditions
- Unless you accept the terms and conditions of homecart.lk, do not place an order.
- Read the description carefully and understand the product. We always try to give you all necessary information to understand the products.
- We ship only good products. We always do the best effort to protect the trust of the customers.
- Write the postal address /phone number carefully during the checkout process, we are not responsible for wrong / incomplete information provided by the customers.
- If you fail to response to the phone calls during the process and delivery period, it will not be possible to do the delivery. We do not bear the loss of the order.
- If you request the cancellation before shipment, we will issue full refund. (how much we received at the time of cancellation). After the shipment we will reserve the right to charge courier fee / packaging fee etc.
- Processing of order starts after the completion of the payment. If the full payment is not received within three days, the order may be cancelled.
- Even though the payment is done, homecart.lk have right to cancel the order. In such situation, full refund (excluding transaction/bank card fee/tax) is done soon.
- lk attempts to describe the product as accurate as possible. However we cannot guarantee the content of the product is accurate, complete, reliable, error-free and up to date.
- If product(s) is listed at an incorrect information/price we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect information/price.
- We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders whether or not the order has been confirmed. If the payments were done, we will issue a refund in the amount of the charge. (Not the third party charge if any). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Returns and Refund
1.Only faulty products are replaced / returned/refunded. (If you received a wrong product, it will be replaced / refunded).
a.Fault should be informed immediately with the order number.
b.Take photos of the fault to understand/prove the fault and send us with short description of the fault(s).
c.After the analysis of the complaint, we decide the suitable and fair solution.
i.If we request you to send back the product to our office, it is your responsibility to send everything (including packaging) back.
2.If the product is good and does not fit to your mind, replacement can be done only after the analyzing the issue.